Best Ultrabooks under $700 2017 - Ultrabooks offers the right combination of power and portability. They are for people who don't want the bulky lappies but their convenience. And sleek and thinner than the traditional laptops and snugly fit in your backpack. Few years back, ultra-portable laptops cost a fortune but not now. The trend is changing and there are some real good ultrabooks and netbooks out there for budget buyers.
If you are after a budget-friendly ultrabook, first make sure what are your needs, what you can compromise and what not. For example a 13 inch ultrabook is conveniently portable but you may prefer to have bigger screen. It's just the matter of finding the right balance between style, performance and battery life here. Nonetheless narrowing down to a choice is always daunting. To make your job easier we have shortlisted 5 best ultrabooks under $700 you can buy as of now.
Top 5 Best Ultrabooks under $700 in 2017:
- ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA 13.3-inch Touchscreen Convertible Laptop
- Asus ZenBook UX305 Ultrabook for Gaming
- Acer Aspire S 13 Touch Screen Laptop
- Dell Latitude 13 7000 Series
- Lenovo Ideapad 700 Multimedia Laptop
1. ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA - The Best Ultrabook under $700
Asus Zenbook Flip is the best ultrabook under $700 with unmatched power and portability. Affordably priced the laptop is slim, light and comes with 13.3 inch touch screen which is also backpack-friendly. Despite thin body, it packs powerful Intel Skylake Core M3 Processor, 8GB RAM and abundant 512GB Solid State Drive for incredible performance. The IPS Panel display is excellent for gaming and it easily rotates through 360 degrees. So if you get bored with work, you can just flip through the laptop and watch movies or play games. And of all Zenbook Flip accompanies with Windows 10 and Microsoft Cortana with Voice-Premium.
- 6th Gen Intel Core M Processor, 8GB RAM & 512GB SSD
- Full HD 13.3" IPS Touchscreen Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Free: Windows 10 OS, ZenBook Certified MS Cortana with Voice Premium
- Connectivity: Type-C USB 3.1, 2 USB 3.0, Micro HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3-cell battery
- International Warranty for One Year
2. Asus ZenBook UX305 - Best Windows Ultrabook with Fingerprint Reader
Moderately priced Asus ZenBook UX305 is an excellent Ultrabook to go for. Exquisitely built with Premium Aerospace-grade Aluminum it looks tough and sleek at the same time. The ultrabook is charged with latest 7th generation Intel Core i5 7200U Processor clocked at 2.5GHz with Turboboost of up to 3.1GHz. Coupled with 8GB RAM and fast 256GB SSD, it boots and loads demanding softwares and heavy documents at lightning speed. It comes with pre-installed Windows 10 and a 13.3 inch Full HD Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The spacious keyboard and touchpad includes Fingerprint Sensor and along with Windows Hello you don't need to type your password anymore.
- 7th Gen 2.5GHz Intel i5 7200U CPU with Turbo boost up to 3.1GHz
- 8GB DDR3 RAM, Fast 256GB SSD Storage
- Built-in SD Card Reader & Fingerprint Reader
- One Touch login via Windows Hello
- 13.3 inch Full HD Display
- Pre-installed Windows 10 OS
3. Acer Aspire S 13 - Cheapest Ultrabook with Touchscreen
Acer Aspire S 13 is the cheapest ultrabook with speedy and reliable performance. It packs powerful 6th generation Intel Core i5 6200U Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM and 256GB SSD under its hood and has impressive battery life. Aspire S 13 is really good for everyday use, gaming, entertainment and much more with fantastic sound and vivid Full HD display. More over the comfy 13.3 inch IPS display is touch-enabled which is a rare option to see on budget ultrabooks.
- 2.3GHz Intel 6th Generation Core i5 6200U Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz)
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory & 256GB Solid State Drive
- 13.3" IPS Widescreen LED Backlit Display, Full HD
- Powerful Audio with Acer True-Harmony Plus Technology
- Battery Backup of up to Eleven Hours
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- Built-in Card reader
- HD Web-camera, 1280 x 720 pixels
4. Dell Latitude 13 - Budget 2-in-1 Ultrabook for Business
If you need an entry-level windows ultrabook, then look no further. Dell Latitude 13, with its compact chassis, well-designed keyboard and reliable performance is the ONE you need to carry for work every day. This is a 2-in-1 hybrid ultrabook that doubles as a tablet too. Latitude 13 is thin and light-weight and packs Intel M 5Y71 Processor, 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD Storage on board and comes preloaded with Windows 10 Pro OS. Plus the Full HD 13.3 inch touch display is easily detachable and serves as a lightweight tablet - a perfect fit for business meeting, college lectures or to relax on the couch with favorite novel in it.
- 13.3 inch Full HD LCD Display
- 1.20GHz Intel Core M 5Y71 Processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB Solid State Drive
- Ergonomic Backlit Keyboard
- Battery Life of up to 10.5 Hours
- Windows 10 Pro
5. Lenovo Ideapad 700 - Top Multimedia Ultrabook under $700
If you need an ultrabook with bigger screen then we have Lenovo Ideapad for you. You can't go wrong with Ideapad 700. It is one of the most powerful multimedia laptops from Lenovo and extremely thin and ultra-portable. It has 6th generation Intel Core i5 6300HQ Processor, stunning 12GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage which is fast and prone to produce less heat. Plus it has dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M GPU which lets you play demanding games with ease. Together with 12GB RAM you are up for rich gaming and multimedia experience with this ultrabook.
- Intel Core i5 6300HQ Processor
- Crisp 15.6 inch Full HD Display
- 12 GB RAM & 256 GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M Graphics Card
- Pre-installed Windows 10 OS