Best Smartwatch under $50 - I bet you'll have an assorted collection of wrist watches but owning a smartwatch is an amazing experience. They do lot more than just tell date and time - way 'smarter' in every sense. If you have never owned a smart watch before then you'll be surprised how useful this wearable gadget is.
When it comes to look and design smartwatches are not very different from regular watches. But the real fun starts with the sort of things they can do. They can be a timer, sports trainer, fitness tracker, heart monitor and even a smartphone. Yep! Some of those models come with sim slot and you can make and answer calls, send messages and do everything you'd do with your smartphone.
Basically you can connect them with your Phone via Bluetooth and get all sorts of alerts, dial & answer calls etc without pulling out the phone. No wonder it's a very popular gadget. Depending upon the brand, design and features their prices vary. But if you need a budget-friendly smartwatch then here is the list of best smartwatches under $50 you can consider buying. These are fashionable and feature-packed without burning a hole in your pocket.
Top 8 Best Smartwatches under $50 (2017):
1. Martian Notifier Smartwatch - The Best Smartwatch under $50
Martian Notifier comes with classy analog design and tons of features for a budget Smartwatch. The watch is highly customizable and easy to connect with smartphone to receive notifications with various vibration patterns.
- Receive Alerts - Connect with your Smartphone via bluetooth and get notifications like phone calls, messages, emails, schedules etc. You don't even have to pull out phone from the pocket every time - very handy feature if you are a busy individual. Also there are options to filter the type of alerts you'd like to receive so you can get only important alerts.
- Customize Vibration Patters - You can set various vibration patterns for different types of alerts. With this you can easily distinguish message alerts from emails without even looking at the watch.
- Tap Glass Feature - Have you missed an important SMS? Don't worry! Just tap on the watch glass to bring back the alerts of recent five minutes and scroll through the messages.
- Control Mobile Camera - You can remotely control your smartphone camera from watch and let it snap pictures and do many other tasks.
- Mobile Tracker - Misplaced your phone somewhere else and don't know where to look for? Simply use the finder option to locate it. It will even alert when you move out of the tracking range of your smartphone.
- Long Battery Life - The analog watch comes with separate two year battery life and alerts go on for 6 days without recharging. You can turn off the watch during nights to save up battery but it's easily rechargeable so you don't have to worry much.
- Compatibility - The device is cross compatible and works on both Android and iOS Smartphones & Tablets.
2. Buyee Dz09 - Best Cheap Smartwatch with Sim
- Display - Buyee Dz09 has 1.54 inch HD Capacitive Touchscreen and the touch responsive is real smooth. Even so many costlier models don't have touch screens, so it's a pretty good feature for the price.
- Calls & Messages - You can use sim card in this smartwatch and it fully functions like a phone. You can dial up, make or answer your phone calls or send and receive text messages and much more.
- Camera - It has got camera facility by which you can shoot pictures directly or control smartphone camera also.
- Track Lost Mobiles - It acts as a two way tracker and you can track mobile with watch and vice versa with the help of bluetooth.
- Pedometer/Sleep Monitoring/Sedentary Remind - It also doubles as a Fitness tracker. It takes care of your health, record data, remind you to take rest and track activities.
3. Pebble Smartwatch - Best Smartwatch with Camera and Sim
- Design & Built - Pebble looks stylish, works on bluetooth and comes with user-friendly interface, long lasting battery and easy to read display even in bright day-light or underwater.
- Personalize to Your Taste - Pebble is easy to personalize to fit your style and wide range of watchfaces to choose from. You can change the watchbands for custom look.
- Get Notifications - Connect it to your smartphone and receive various alerts like Caller-ID, SMS, Email, Schedules and news notifications right on your wrist rather than taking out your phone.
- Pebble Timeline - Pebble Smartwatch comes with Pebble timeline which is a chronological display of calendar, alerts & notifications.
- Enjoy & Control Music on Go - With Pebble you can easily control music apps like iTunes, Pandora, Spotify etc. Hence you can enjoy music on go without missing a beat, be it on work, travel or during your fitness routines.
- Works with Android & iPhones - Pebble is cross compatible and connects with Android & iOS devices via Bluetooth. As for OS versions, it works best with Android4.0 and above, iOS6 and above.
4. Luxsure Bluetooth Smartwatch - Smartwatch for Making Calls
- Standalone Smartwatch - Luxsure Smartwatch doesn't need phone to work with and designed to function as stand-alone watch. The Smartwatch includes one micro-sim slot and you'll be able to make calls, texts, emails and much more like a Smartphone.
- Connect with Smartphone - You can also use it with your phone. Just pair up with your android phone using bluetooth, sync apps and contacts and start getting alerts about texts, phone calls, emails, social media messages, news alerts etc.
- Stay Fit - This could be your personal fitness trainer since it includes Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder and many more features that help you stay fit and healthy even in busy urban life.
- Hands Free - The smartwatch includes built-in speaker and microphone for you to dial and receive calls right from your phone.
- Remote Recording - You can control Smartphone camera and record videos remotely. This only works for Android devices.
- Anti Lost Feature - Works as a two-way finder. It's easy to track mobile from your watch and watch from your mobile.
- Multi-Lingual Support - It supports languages such as English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese & Turkish.
5. Pebble Time - Best Waterproof Smartwatch
- Get Alerts - Connect Pebble Time with your Smartphone and receive notifications about text messages, phone calls, emails, calendar events and much more on go.
- Music - Now enjoy music on shower, on go and can also control music playing from iTunes, Pandora or Spotify apps.
- Stay Healthy - It includes in-built activity and sleep tracker called Pebble Health and generates daily/weekly insights.
- Water Proof - The Smartwatch is water resistant up to 30 meters. You can wear it for swim or run in rain and never bother about spoiling it.
- Microphone - There is a built-in microphone for quick replies and taking voice notes.
- Smartphone Connectivity - It works well with both iPhone and Android Phones. Compatible with iPhone 4S and above and devices running Android 4.0 and above.
6. Orbo Kids Bluetooth Smartwatch - Best Smartwatch for Kids
This beautiful Kids watch is perfect for kids. They will learn the basics of time keeping plus get hours of entertainment with this Orbo Smartwatch.
- Touchscreen Display - It sports vivid touchscreen display featuring sixteen different menus for various activities.
- Rotating Camera - Smartwatch features easy to rotate camera for capturing photos and videos and save it into the watch Storage.
- Storage - It comes with 1GB of in-built storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
- Education & Entertainment - It educates & entertains at the same time. Has games related to memory sharpening, reflex and musicality plus there are other fun features like photo effects, speech imitating hippo, voice recording, calculator and much more.
- Battery - It has extended battery backup and comes with micro USB cable to recharge it with PC or Laptop. You can also charge it from standard wall outlet with optional adapter.
7. Padgene DZ09 Smart Watch - Budget Smartwatch + Fitness Band
- You can make and answer calls with this Padgene DZ09 without even using sim.
- The built-in camera lets you take pictures and record videos easily.
- You can pair it up with Phone and get all sorts of notifications and control phone camera remotely.
- It's two-way anti loss technology let you track phone with watch and watch with phone. So you'll never lose your phone when you have Padgene DZ09 on your wrist.
- There is a local MP3 player. Besides you can connect with any other bluetooth music devices and control them.
- The Pedometer, Sleep Tracker & Sedentary Reminder helps you stay fit.
- Compatible with all iOS and Android Smartphones and Tablets.
8. U8 Bluetooth Smartwatch
- It lets you connect and control Mobile from your wrist. Supports hands-free calls and you can dial and answer calls without taking your phone out.
- Easily syncs with phonebook, messages and call history from your phone. The option only works on Android phones.
- Alerts whenever you receive calls along with caller id.
- Play & control music from your phone via bluetooth.
- Features Pedometer and stopwatch function for sports activities.
*Any prices mentioned above are at the time of publishing and we can't guarantee the accuracy of prices over time.Also Read: