Here's the way to check bank of baroda account balance by missed call or sms service. Bank of Baroda (or) BOB is one of India's Global Bank and if you are a BOB Customer, then you can easily know your account balance by giving miss call.
Life is hectic these days and no one has time to visit Bank or ATM centers in person to know bank account balance. And Banking Industry understands it and offers missed call service to enquire bank balance right from your mobile phone at your convenience.
Almost all banks offer toll free number to check account balance. And Bank of Baroda also has such missed call banking service. All you have to do is to dial up the number and you will receive sms with your account balance details shortly.
- Read: Bank of Baroda (BOB) Net Banking Online Registration
- Read: Canara Bank Account Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
- Read: ACT Broadband Customer Care Number (Toll Free)
Bank of Baroda Balance Check/Enquiry Number:
BOB Account Balance Enquiry Phone Number - 09223011311
You have to give a miss call on 09223011311 from your registered mobile number with Bank of Baroda to know your account balance information.
This Missed Call Banking is a complete toll-free service and you have to dial up the above number from your registered mobile number and let it ring. After two, three rings the call disconnects automatically and within few seconds a text message (SMS) will be sent to the mobile with the account balance.
All BOB account holders are entitled to use this missed call service and the same number can be used all over India.
You can check balance only from the registered mobile number. Those who have already registered the mobile number can directly use missed call service. If not you must first register the mobile number with the bank by visiting nearest BOB branch or ATM center.
Terms & Conditions:
- The service is completely toll free.
- You can avail the service only from registered mobile numbers.
- If you have multiple savings accounts, recently opened account will be tied to the mobile number.
- The BOB missed call enquiry number 09223011311 is applicable all over India.
- The service is limited to domestic mobile numbers.
Some banks limit the number of times you can use this service, like 3 enquiries per day or 5 enquiries per day. So far we have known Bank of Baroda doesn't set any limit for its account holders.
- Read: Vodafone 2G, 3G Internet Loan Number (USSD Code)
- Read: Airtel 2G, 3G Internet Loan Number (USSD Code)
- Read: Idea 2G, 3G Internet Loan Number (USSD Code)
I hope now you understand how to check account balance for BOB India by missed call/sms. Just use the BOB Balance Enquiry Number given in this article and know you account balance right from your mobile itself. If you have any queries please let us know in the comment section.